Do you stream YouTube videos all day? Do you still feel that 1GB data per day in not enough for you! Thanks to Jio. Mobile data is much cheaper now. But still there are millions of us who exhausts their mobile data due to high usage.
Mobile data is still expensive for many people around the world. And what’s worse, it’s hard to figure out where it all goes. That means you’re never just chatting, playing games or watching videos on your phone—you’re also anxiously keeping an eye on how long your data will last.
Google has introduced an app that helps you understand, control and save data. With Datally, you can save more and do more with your data.
Understand, control and save mobile data with Google Datally
- Understand your data. See your usage on an hourly, daily, weekly or monthly basis and get personalized recommendations for how you can save more data.
- Control your data. Turn on the Data Saver bubble to block background data usage and track real-time data usage while using each of your apps— it’s like a speedometer for your data. You can also block data with one tap if an app’s data usage gets out of control.
- Save your data. Sometimes you just need a little more than what you’ve got on your data plan. Datally will tell you if you’re near public Wi-Fi and help you connect. Once you’re done, don’t forget to rate the network quality to help other users.
Google have been testing Datally in the Philippines for the past few months, and as per their data, people are saving up to 30 percent on their mobile data. Datally can be downloaded from Google Play Store for all phones running Android 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher.
The best ways to gain control of your data usage using Google Datally:
- DATA SAVER - Save up to 30% of mobile data through controlling data usage on an app-by-app. Control and limits data on specific apps while still enjoying the apps you want.
- DATA SAVER BUBBLE - Front and center controls allow you to see real-time app data usage, and block an app’s data usage if things get out of control.
Google Datally also helps you to analyze your usage history, trends over time and per-app usage. More than that the app provides personal recommendations like usage highlights, prompts to rate Wi-Fi networks, and reminders to turn on your data saver.
Datally’s Wi-Fi finder helps you discover nearby Wi-Fi networks with details like distance. Before connecting, you can see how other Datally users have rated the Wi-Fi network, and you can also rate Wi-Fi networks that you’ve connected to.
Download Datally app from Google Playstore for your Android Phone.
Post your comments below on how do you rate Google Datally data saver app. Try the app and let us know your thoughts.
In case you liked the new product information, please do share the article and spread the word.